Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-focused company that services a range of leading, medium and small-sized companies in the areas of assurance, tax, accounting and advisory?
At our company you will fill our learning community, where teamwork and collaboration are promoted, excellence is compensated, and diversity is valued. We offer a flexible career growth model that offers various challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide deep coaching, career development and mentoring programs to our people.
TITLE: Accounting Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested and qualified candidates.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: AN Audit CJSC is looking for an Accounting Specialist to perform duties and activities related to clients accounting procedures, taxation, as well as financial, management and regulatory reporting.
- Make tax calculations and submit tax reports;
- Conduct accounting and financial analysis;
- Prepare accounting management reports;
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness;
- Perform daily accounting activities;
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Higher education in Economics, Finances or Accounting;
- 1 year of work experience in accounting/ auditing/ finance;
- Awareness of tax laws and regulations, as well as IFRS practices;
- Knowledge of the CB's regulations is a plus;
- Certification in Accountancy (AAAA, ACCA, etc.) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Armenian Software and 1C;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work in teams;
- Initiative and flexible person with a high sense of responsibility;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability and desire to learn new things;
- Ability to orientate in a challenging environment;
- Attention to details and accuracy.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Commensurate with skills and experience.